Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wee-Ones Wednesday: The Self Imposed Behavior Chart


I think my daughter is the only one who came home from Kindergarten and made our family the "clip up, clip down" behavior system her teacher uses at school out of paper towels. It's really quite simple. Every student has his/her name on a clothes pin and they clip up for good choices and clip down for poor choices. I use it in my classroom too. It's nice because the kids are able to redeem themselves throughout the day.
What's funny is that Lilly made the chart, tells us to use it, then screams, "NOOOO!" while rolling around on the floor when we ask her to clip down. Is it wrong that I ask Lilly what her teacher would say if she could see her throwing this gigantic fit? Nah...

No comments:

Post a Comment