Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sew Crafty Saturday: Puppet Theater

 




I made the girls a puppet theater for Christmas this year. I saw it in The Land of Nod catalogue, and knew the girls would love it. They are always performing, telling stories, singing & dancing. I intentionally used gender neutral colors, and hung it in the door frame with a tension rod. The finger puppets were $3.50 for 12 on Amazon, and the hand puppets are actually bath mitts from the Dollar Tree. They fit in the pockets perfectly because they are so flat. Now it's time to sit back and enjoy the show!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. Lets them use their imagination, and that's so good for them. You are a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love it:)

    Hopping by and following your Pinterest.

    I am also inviting you to join my store's first giveaway event (please click): Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete