Saturday, December 1, 2012

SIX YEARS!!

 

fellow fresh beat band fan.
 
preschool friends.

silly pics are favorite.

lilly got to have her class pet on her b.day weekend.
 
my little man.

how do bodies bend like that??

25 happy, silly kiddos! we love you all.

queen for a day.

thank you!!!!

home birthday dinner & g.ma's famous cake.


it's almost done. good thing the crawfords got her some strings.

 
"my dad is awesome!!"

I can't believe my first born baby is already six years old! It feels like only yesterday, I was telling Dan under the avocado tree that I was pregnant. We celebrated today at a bounce house warehouse. It was the first party we did not host at home, and I have to say it was a ton of fun! The kids were sweaty, pink cheeked, and happy. We jumped, slid, ran, and screamed to our hearts content and I didn't have a mess to clean up. Lilly really wanted a Fresh Beat Band party, so I added a few touches from her favorite TV show, and the place was gracious enough to play her CD to rock out too. Happy birthday, sweet Lilly! We love you more than you can imagine.

1 comment:

  1. super fun party mom! so honored to make the first pic on the blog! happy bday lilly! can't wait to play with our new 6 year old friend.

    ReplyDelete