Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: Sew Christmas


First, I want to tell you that there is a new Wednesday post below that for some reason appeared after our dinner fiasco and I could not move it for some reason. Secondly, I want to tell you what a wonderful Christmas we had this year. It lasted more than three days and was filled with yummy food, happy family, great music, and thoughtful gifts. It wouldn't be a "sew crafty Saturday" if I didn't tell you what I made for the girls to wear. I made them matching skirts with ricrac trim that I plan on converting into Christmas cookie aprons for next year. Dan even got me a few sewing items, some Gingher shears, a sewing calendar, and the book, Sewing by the Yard. I'm sew excited!!

1 comment:

  1. I love their skirts! And Lilly looks SO grownup! Very cute...

    ReplyDelete