Monday, March 28, 2011

Misc. Monday: I Have to Share!

So, Lilly and I are watching the news and Japan's devastation comes on. She asks me what happened and I give her the four year old version. A little while later, I walk past her room and the girls are in her bed with the lights off. Me: "What are you doing?" Lilly: "Praying." Me: "Playing what?" Lil: "No, praying!" Me: "What are you praying for?" Lil: "That JESUS will do his miracles on Japan." Me: Speechless, with tears in my eyes, walking away...
Another milestone this morning... Me: "Iris, here's your muffin for breakfast." Iris: "Waaawaah." Me: "What? Eat your breakfast. We have to go." Iris: "WAAAAWAAA" 10 times. Me: "You want a waffle?" Iris: "YA!" Me: "Well, okay then." I'm starting to think she's been talking up a storm. We just have no idea what she's sayin!

3 comments:

  1. (tears in MY eyes) just goes to show what a great example Lilly's parents are!...Yay for Iris!...and give that kid a waffle already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lilly, that's so sweet.

    Haha....now i'm not the only one that didn't recognize early words...

    ReplyDelete