Monday, March 14, 2011

Misc. Monday: Slow Down!

It was bound to happen sooner or later, I suppose. Lilly was running around in her socks yesterday, slipped, and hit her face on the edge of the coffee table. Lots of tears and swelling ensued. Once she felt better, she said, "I should've worn the socks Grandma got me with the bumpies on the bottom." When I dropped her off at preschool this morning, some kids asked her, "What happened to your face?" She was so excited and replied, "Let me tell you the story of how it happened..." It's still pretty swollen today which makes me think she will probably get double rainbow black eyes. I thought girls didn't get black eyes!

3 comments:

  1. my poor angel, visited Lilly tonight and she said G'ma it doesn't hurt..... breaks my heart. i wish it would have been me! Lilly I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor thing. that looks so painful:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl is hard-core! That really looks painful, but I'm glad it's not hurting anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete