Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: Summer Fun Jars




The summer print was found at simple crafter and yes, the console table it taking on a summer theme. I think some shells may be in order.

I saw this idea on crafting chicks and thought it would be fun for us to do this summer. The printables are provided, but you know my aversion to explicit directions. I tend to look at something and make it my own depending on what materials I have on hand.  It was super easy and fun. Jars and tin cans are always saved in the Michael house, so when a new project comes up, we are ready to go. Some of our ideas include playing with friends, so don't be surprised if you get a phone call! The girls had fun helping me put the jars together. Next week is my last week of school. Summer fun, here we come!

4 comments:

  1. School's done for the summer already??!! Lucky you! I am so jealous that you live somewhere where the weather compliments the season! :) I hope you guys have lots of fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute. I was thinking of making something similar for all the "I'm bored" moments. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea! I'm gonna do this. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'pa & G'ma hope you have Big Bear and Palm Springs in that jar!!!! (and of course sleep overs)

    ReplyDelete