Monday, July 30, 2012

Misc. Monday: My Love




Dan is a wonderful, hands on Daddy. He changes just as many diapers as I do, gives baths, does bed time, cooks occasionally, plays, sings, tickles, and dances with his kids. The other day he even let the girls face paint all over him (something I said no to). 
What's even better than that is what an amazing husband he is. He always makes me feel beautiful, smart, and special. He is constanly encouraging me to spend money on myself, go out with friends, or even just take a bath. I guess I'm still smitten by the guy because this post was going to be about the face painting day and turned into a love letter to my sweet husband. I wonder when he will read it...

2 comments:

  1. 8/4/2012...12:42 am. wow, what amazing compliments, xoxo love ya babe! (btw, this is your husband)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blogg. It always makes my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete