Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sew Crafty Saturday: Puppy Quilt






Penny's baby shower was today, and it was lovely! Now I can finally post some pictures of the things I made for her and Baby Samuel. I was so excited to give her the baby quilt. It was assembled much like Henry's fox quilt, but with a little puppy. She picked out the fabric and gave me free reign on the image for the applique. I debated doing a swing, a tree, or a kite, but the puppy on the back is so sweet, I had to have him be the focal point. Aren't little boys made of frogs, snails, and puppy dog tails after all?

4 comments:

  1. That is so darling! Perfect for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt Michelle! You are so creative. Can't wait to see the new baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt looks great! I would love to invite you to share this on Saturday Show and Tell: (www.cheeriosandlattes.com/saturday-show-tell-20/). I know that my readers would appreciate this and some of your other posts. Thanks and have a great weekend.
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete