Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wee-Ones Wednesday: My Lil' Man


 





 


Hendricks is a boy through and through! After two girls, I am in constant amazement of what a little man he is. He climbs on furniture (& people). Throws everything. Loves to turn pages. Turns off the TV, computer, and cable box constantly. Drools so much that you'd think he must be dehydrated. Jumps off steps. Runs! Eats a ton. Screeches when he wants to let you know something. Is dirty five minutes after being dressed. Runs out the door the minute it is opened. Cries when the door shuts. Laughs when corrected or redirected. Has more bruises than the girls ever had. Loves balls and toys with buttons. Is a fine dancer, with some pretty sweet moves. And has completely stolen my heart!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast he's growing. I love how you wrote all of the little traits about him. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! that is so sweet! he's a keeper for sure.

    ReplyDelete