Monday, November 25, 2013

Misc. Monday: Arts & Crafts Party Success!





 




















Lilly's crafts party at Michaels was a wonderful success. They let me plan all the crafts and decorations, provided invitations and thank you cards, and had two very sweet girls help the day of the party. I had the children decorate white gift bags as soon as they arrived, so they had something to carry all their crafts home in. Next, the girls painted canvases. We helped them tape their first initial on the canvas and they painted stripes over it. We let them dry for the remainder of the party and pulled the tape off right before they got picked up. We also made headbands and bracelets, colored coloring sheets and didn't even get to the bead project I had planned. Lilly opened her presents as the girls munched on the rainbow cupcakes my mom baked, and Lilly was very appreciative of her special day. **(I apologize for the amount of pics. I really could not help myself).

4 comments:

  1. the girls had a great time! happy bday lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative party. I like it so much better than Pin the Tail on the Donkey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maddie loved it all, painting, headband, and the yummy cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the picture of Lilly under the Michaels sign says it all!
    such a fun time.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete