Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sew Crafty Saturday: New Kitchen

 






Pictures do not do it justice. My new kitchen is adorable and it makes me smile! We often have dinner guests and the boy is ready (even if we are not) to be a part of the dinner table, so it was time to get a new one (at Ikea, of course). I couldn't resist the green cabinet, had to make new curtains, and picked up the new menu board to complete the transformation.
I love love love the curtains. I made another complete set that lasted just three days. Every time I looked at the old/new ones, I knew the print was too small and dark. These new/new ones couldn't be more perfect. The ruffle brings a smile to my face.

4 comments:

  1. You are right, it is adorable. Love the curtains too, and the chair seats. Always makes you feel better when you update a kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so cute, michelle! love the table in the middle of the room and the red pops of color look great! that green cabinet is pretty awesome! very happy kitchen! can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable make-over! love the changes and it is so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love. love. love. everything you have done in the house

    ReplyDelete