Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: Baby Bunting Quilt


I made this little bunting quilt for our new Goddaughter, Amelia. We were honored to be a special part of her baby dedication today. Her parents, Bobby and Amy, are wonderful friends of ours. You can check out their sweet life by clicking on "mommyhoodwithmia" to the right. I am so proud of how this quilt turned out and I especially love my original patchwork binding. I first saw the quilt on a pretty cool life. In typical "Michelle" fashion, I changed mine up a bit. I decided to quilt the blanket more than Cheryl did, and changed the binding. Now that I have mastered the mitered corner, I'm using it! Then I saw this one over at little birdie secrets where the author added a bird applique and ric rac to the binding. I have another one in the works and my wheels are spinnin!

1 comment: