Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wee-Ones Wednesday: Big Bear Lake

Happy girl, beautiful day!
Thinking about it...
Iris joyfully drank much of the lake. I guess both of our girls are crazy-wild!
Check out the cat fish... amazing!
Concentration = Silence
She could not have had more fun.
Dan says this is his favorite family picture of summer 2010!

I usually try to edit out the number of pics I post, but we had so much fun on our annual Big Bear trip with my parents. I can not get over how much our girls enjoy the water. They were so pretty and happy today that you are lucky you are not staring at 20 shots of them at the lake. That said, I think I'll have to post the rest of our trip another day...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! 20 more would be even better! Glad you guys are having such a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete