Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: Oh, Dolly!

Here's four new doll quilts I finished right before everything got so hectic at work. I can't believe how much I miss summer already! This was our speediest and happiest summer yet. I'm not exactly sure when I'll get a chance to sew again in the near future. This weekend will be full of cleaning, laundry, errands, going through my work tub, and spending time with my precious family. Let me tell you, Kindergarten is another world. Everything I was told did not prepare me for my first week in Kindergarten. Some can read. While some don't know what letters are, and have never held a pencil or crayon. There was not a day last week when two or three did not cry, and they have to go to the bathroom all the time! They sneeze on you, pick their noses, then want to hold your hand. At one time, I had three on each hand because they were holding my fingers! God made them cute, little, and sweet for a reason. I LOVE THEM ALREADY! My team is amazing, and my sweet Dan was a major support this week. The weekend will be over before I know it, so I'm off to enjoy it. I hope you have a wonderful one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment