Monday, October 11, 2010

Misc. Monday: Birthday Party?






What comes after the best dance party ever?
We always had birthday parties growing up. My mom made a big deal about birthdays because they were your very own special day, unlike holidays, which are for everyone. My favorite was when I was 18 and a senior in high school. My mom filled my entire car with balloons and I had to drive to school like that! Lilly's turning 4 on Dec. 1st and I'm not sure what to do for her birthday. I wanted it to be a "low key" year, but I'm noticing that the older she gets the more excited she becomes. She asks about her birthday at least 3 or 4 times a week. My niece, Sophia's first birthday is the weekend before, and my sister has a super cute party planned. I usually know exactly what I want to do way before I even need to think about it, but this year, I'm stumped. I found a cute balloon party online (looks like a lot of work)... or should we go somewhere? What kind of party should we have to celebrate Lilly's 4th?

1 comment:

  1. First of all, how hilarious is that last picture of Lilly with all the presents?? I don't think I ever saw that picture. Haha! Do you have any ideas for a party yet? You should ask Lilly what she wants to do; I've heard she has quite the imagination!

    ReplyDelete