Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: A Few More Peeks





Some super cute magnets for a lucky fridge.
I think these cupcake pedastals are my favorite!

How sweet is my headband model?
 Here's a few more items for the upcoming boutique. We are getting more and more excited. It should be a lot of fun. Amy is making some super hip mugs and some adorable butterfly onsies. Go check them out and you will see my adorable Goddaughter (she's also modeling tutus I will be making). Stephanie is making one of a kind bibs and applique onsies.  While Emy, is crocheting beanies, and some amazing fruit and veggie trivets and potholders. Seriously, this is only the beginning. We even have our own website and Etsy store! I hope you can make it. Dan has a crafty secret up his sleeve that you won't want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment