Monday, October 25, 2010

Misc. Monday: Halloweening the Home



Here's a little peek at our home during Halloween. The console table has a new display this year, and I love how it came together! I purchased the typewriter for $5 at a garage sale, and plan on leaving it out now permanently. We think it would be fun to leave messages for friends, and have them type a little something in return. I just found the ribbon for it on Ebay for $10, so I'm super excited! Dan picked up the frames at an estate sale for $1, and the printables inside are free at Craftily Ever After. You can even print out the banner for yourself over at Allsorts. Hope your having a fantastically cute October!

1 comment:

  1. Ironically,I am a HORRIBLE typist,can't stand it!
    but I LOVE that typewriter! :)

    ReplyDelete