Monday, June 27, 2011

Misc. Monday: Pirate Love

I mentioned awhile ago that our wonderful friends, Brian and Emy, renewed their wedding vows pirate style. It was beautiful and so much fun. Everyone looked amazing! The creativity of the costumes blew my mind. Dan and I made our outfits with clothes we found at a few local thrift stores.  I love the way my hair clip turned out. I cut up a pirate toy from the Dollar Tree, along with some felt circles, and added some feathers, easy peasy.
I had the honor of making the bride's bouquet & the groom's boutonniere, and I got to walk the bride down the aisle. Dan officiated the ceremony with bits from the Princess Bride and some pirate vocabulary thrown in, and our friend Amy made some adorable photo props. Emy ordered the most delicious cupcakes and thought of every detail. We even played a pirate themed murder mystery game after dinner. I honestly can't remember when I've had more fun! All of the photos were taken by the talentedWill Parris.







2 comments: