Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wee-Ones Wednesday: Here, Fishy Fishy






Last week, we took the little ladies to the Aquarium of the Pacific. It's not super huge, which is perfect for our attention spans. We were there for about two hours. The girls loved looking at the big fish and seals, did not really want to touch anything, and thought the concrete stairs in the outdoor amphitheater were just amazing!  About halfway through, Lilly was on Dan's shoulders and decided to borrow Daddy's hat. She looked so cute, I think I better go get the girl a fedora. The girls are very well trained about asking for souvenirs, and think pressed pennies are very exciting. We are so blessed!

4 comments:

  1. we love aquariums! your family is super cute.
    see you at blog sugar! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't believe I'm going to be seeing you again after all this time! Can't wait for September :) It's kinda interesting that I sorta owe my current life to you. Far out huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! your comment made me laugh! YES we strangely look alike, i'm noticing! that's weird because i never see anyone who looks similar to me. let's find each other at blog sugar :) your girls are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete