Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: God Bless the USA!

America banner from At Second Street, steamers from Dollar store.

The ever changing console table. I hung up one of Lilly's old dresses too.

The subway art is from eighteen 25 and the land of the free is from i heart naptime. The patriotic Tootsie Rolls are from the Dollar Store. I love that place!

All this stuff is from last year, so I don't mind if it gets a bit of sun damage!
Little flags add so much.

This is the 6 foot table that my sweet hubby put up in our bedroom for me!
I spent the last week getting ready for our annual 4th of July BBQ and scrapbooking. I have decided that this will be the last scrapbook I do. Starting 2011, I will make digital family albums. (You may be thinking to yourself, "This is 2011," but I say that because I'm still on October 2010!) Whoo, it feels good getting that off my chest. I've gone back and fourth on this for awhile now, but realize that scrappin does not bring me the joy it used to. It's become an obligation and there are so many other creative things I want to do with the little extra time I have. Anyway, I was planning on writing about the decorating for the 4th, but you got a tangent on something else entirely. Thanks for listening, I mean reading.   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment