Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: Playhouse Part 3

I glued clothes pins to the wall, so the girls could
hang up their art work.

You didn't think a Kindergarten teacher would forget books did you?
Dan's grandfather built this bookcase, so it's pretty special to see it get some use.

We originally planned to have the chalk board wall inside the play house, but then realized it would get very dusty very quickly!

Here's some curtains for the play window.
I know, I know I keep posting pictures of the playhouse, but it's really the only crafting I've done all week!

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing playhouse!! Love it and so would my little girls!
    New follower here thanks to Bloggy Moms June Blog Hop! Stop by www.bizeemamax6.blogspot.com
    and say Hi. :]
    ~Kimberly
    aka Bizee Mama
    www.twitter.com/bizeebeauty

    ReplyDelete