Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sew Crafty Saturday: Party Time




I love, love, love to plan parties. I love thinking of a theme, cruising Pinterest, and watching everything come together. Hendricks turns one on March first, and I am in full party mode. His invitations included the quote "Oh, the places he'll go..." a spin off of Dr. Seuss, but there is nothing Dr. Seuss-y about this party. It is more travel related. I typed up the invitations on lined paper, folded them into paper airplanes, and put them in vintage airmail envelopes. Dan and I have made plenty of paper airplanes out of maps, and I made buntings out of the same maps. Activities will include a paper airplane making & decorating station, map & travel coloring sheets, and inflatable globes to throw around in the yard. Old suit cases, and discarded globes will round out the decorations. Whoever said boy stuff isn't as cute as girl stuff didn't try very hard because I already know what I want to do for his second birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment