Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wee-Ones Wednesday: The Wee-est

(I have 12 months, but thought posting them all would be a bit excessive. I plan on making a collage comparison and will share that later.)





Our wee-est one will be a year old in less than a month, and as I am preparing for his first birthday party, I can't help but reflect on what a little joy he is. I am beyond happy that we decided to have him. He completes our wonderful family perfectly. He has the most infectious giggle. He loves to read. Seriously, he will hold a book, turn its pages, while babbling the entire time. He walks like a cowboy, eats like a football player, claps like he's at an awards show, and dances like a pop star.

1 comment:

  1. luv this post! cutest title! sweet sweet analogies. where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete