Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sew Crafty Saturday: We've Been Valentinized!

Check out our new lockers from Pottery Barn. Gotta keep this family of five organized!
I've taken Valentine pics of the kids every year. Wish me luck, I take all three on Monday.

I whipped up these little felt hearts as gifts a few years ago, and they still make me smile.


The console table found a new wall when the lockers came. It feels like it's been under this display of frames all along.

We had to get Henry his mail bag for his first Valentine's day!

I cut out these little hearts from felt and sewed them together to make a simple garland.

I cut these heart out of an old children's dictionary and sewed them together going the opposite direction. I love the way they hang down in our front window.

All of our door knobs have hand sewn Valentine bags hanging off of them, perfect for small treats for the dweller inside.

2 comments:

  1. the new mud room/lockers are very chic! love how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...where do you find the time? Love the new lockers.

    ReplyDelete