Monday, June 3, 2013

Misc. Monday: Best Friends






Iris has a best friend, a real one. Her name is Mia, and Iris loves her.  They are not fickle about their friendship. They talk about each other all the time and live for play dates. Mia is moving away in August. Her mother happens to be a very close friend of mine too, and truth be told... I'm selfishly a tiny bit upset with her for leaving me, and ripping Iris' little heart out. I know, I know there is iChat and pen pal letters to write. There is the phone and email. It's not the same though. Good-byes are not only hard, they are dumb. But I will let go of my silly, selfish feelings and wish them well on their new adventure. I know we will see each other again, and I can't wait to witness the hug those sweet girls give each other when they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment