Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sew Crafty Saturday: A Little Something



 
 
I promised my self that I would do one crafty thing a week during summer vacation. I realize that this goal might be too ambitious, but I accomplished it my first week out of the gate, so I'm feeling very good right now. The girls are still in school, so I prettied up some dish towels while I was alone and watching the series "Parenthood" on Netflix. (Everyone seems to be raving about it, although I think every episode is going to make me cry...) I also spent a bit of my precious alone time filling up this adorable cart from Ikea that I have been eye-balling for over a year! Every time I walk by it, I smile.
My alone time is quickly coming to an end. Both girls get out next Wednesday, and I'm helping all that day in Lilly's class. Iris doesn't go to preschool on Mondays, so that leaves Tuesday as my only time by myself for a long time. Now, I just have to make sure the boy takes a morning nap. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! i have been wanting that cart too! and can't justify it cuz have no place to put it and no idea what to put in it. love your idea of the mason jars w/ straws ready to go!!! might just have to go get it now! i mean i already have the jars.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue cart...functional and adorable. I am starting to get addicted to mason jars. I love putting stuff in them!

    ReplyDelete