Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sew Crafty Saturday: Whew!



Where did September go, or even summer for that matter? Work has been very hectic, days filled with crying, running, goofy kindergarteners, and meetings galore. Home is not much calmer, and I don't see anything slowing down in the near future.
Crafting and being creative has definitely been put on the back burner, but is not forgotten. I still have grand plans of finishing Henry's baby scrapbook, binding the giant quilt I worked on this summer, and sewing new kitchen curtains. Fabric and supplies have been purchased, only to sit and wait for me to have a moment to get to them.
Yet, when I have a free moment, I choose playing with my littles, hang out with my handsome hubby, or read a good book. I've been doing a lot of reading lately, and it's been wonderful!
I am proud to announce that I am caught up on all three of my babies' birthday books. They bring me such joy to look through and I used free Shutterfly coupons for every one of them, paying only shipping cost. Whoohoo! I also completed our 2012 giant photo scrapbook, using Shutterfly. It is awesome, and I'm now only 9 months behind on our 2013 album!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love that you have a birthday book for every year. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete