Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wee-Ones Wednesday: "Preschool Is Awesome!"











Iris has been waiting and waiting for her school to start. The rest of us went back in mid August, and these last 3 weeks have felt like an eternity to her. Yesterday, was her big day. She wore a pretty dress, posed happily with the chalkboard, and practically flew to school. Some close friends live on our street and attend the same preschool, so we were able to walk together. We were quite an adorable parade, I must say! When Iris got home, she told me, "Preschool is awesome," showed me the little book she made, and asked me if she got a special treat like Lilly did. To which I replied, "Of course you did, sweet girl." Of course.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for the big girl class! So glad she is back and school and keeping busy. She looks SO happy!

    ReplyDelete