Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: Love Is In The Air


The garland is from K & Co. and the typewriter displays
1 Corinthians 13:4-5. I made the tiny hearts hanging in the tree last year.


This is the first time I hung a printable in a frame. I think is looks pretty cute with the tiny clothes pin.
You can find this print here. Vintage Valentines can be found all over Ebay or you can download and print images from Google.


Just cut out some felt hearts, and sew together to make this garland. Honeycomb heart decoration is from K & Co.


Of course being a Mommy of little ones, we have tons of Valentine books. This little poster can be found at CRAFT.


These beautiful letter can be found At Second Street.


I just cut these hearts out of an old Children's Dictionary and sewed them together!

Here's a look at our house for Valentine's Day.
I couldn't wait for February! Use any ideas you like, and have fun "heartifying" your home! xoxo, M

No comments:

Post a Comment