Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wee-Ones Wednesday: THE Morning









This is my last mention of Christmas, I promise. We had so much fun on Christmas morning. I told my mom that we would probably get to her house around eleven, and we didn't get there until one! Iris woke up first, and went right to her stroller. She laughed and started pushing it around. Then Lilly came out, and the fun began. We ate my childhood, traditional Bisquick coffee cake and opened presents. At our house, Santa does not wrap toys. They got books, Magna Doodle desks, Slinkys, bubbles, & art supplies. Lilly got a new Princess game for Leapster, and Iris got a tea set. The girls were so grateful for every little thing. They shared, and were happy for each other. Their attitudes made me so proud! It took quite a long time because they wanted to play with everything right when they opened it, and who can say no to this sweet request?

No comments:

Post a Comment