Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: Skirts Plus







I had to throw in a pic of their skirts last year. Can you believe how much they've grown?
 Like I said, I think I will have at least another week of Christmas related posts. Did you notice the girls skirts in the pictures from Wednesday? I'm proud to say that I made them. It was a last minute decision and they came together beautifully. I even washed them on Christmas Eve, so they could be worn again on Christmas Day. I made the girls two styles of barrettes this year too: flowers to go with the flannel shirts, and pinwheels to go with their skirts. I made myself one, and  I also made my niece, Sophia a headband, and Dan's second cousins the pinwheels. Remember how much it rained the week before Christmas? Well, that was when I found time to be crafty. I have decided that making the Lilly and Iris matching skirts for Christmas would become a family tradition.

2 comments:

  1. I just knew when I saw those skirts that you made them... so cute! What a cool tradition to have. Can't wait to see more Christmas pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makings!! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete