Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wee-Ones Wednesday: Tie Guy

A WEEK OLD


 ONE MONTH

 TWO MONTHS

My girlfriend, Emy, gave me these monthly tie stickers to record Hendricks' growth in his first year. I love that they are stickers and not iron-ons like some of the ones I've seen. This way, I can take his picture and use them as the titles for his traditional scrap book. Yes, I know I said I was done scrap booking, but he needs a baby book of his first year. It's only fair!
Seriously, can you get over how much he has changed in just two short months? I look forward to taking his monthly photos and comparing them at the end of the year.
You can find the stickers at www.babysmiles2000.com. Thanks, Emy!

3 comments:

  1. super cute ties!!! wow, how quickly they change in such a short time frame in the first year. too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea? Those ties are precious! Almost as precious as he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is an absolute doll! I can't wait to hold him:))

    ReplyDelete