Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wee-Ones Wednesday: First Time




I survived my first day back at work today. It was nice to see everyone, the kids were adorable, and the day went by quickly, but I was glad to get home to my sweet babies. Lilly was quite helpful. Iris especially missed me and Hendricks was excited to eat! 
Last week, we visited Disneyland for the first time as a family of five. We had a great time, met up with my sister and her family, rode the carousel, and got Hendricks' silhouette done. Our passes expire on the 15th and Iris is no longer free, so I have no idea when we will get back there. We will miss you, happiest place on Earth...

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I am so sad that our trips are over :( I'm glad you got Hendricks' silhouette done - you were right about the lady, she's not even looking at him! haha :)

    ReplyDelete