Friday, July 1, 2011

Fabulous Find Friday: $6.48

Maybe it's because it's summer, or maybe it's because I'm crazy, but I decided to add one more day to my weekly blog schedule...so welcome to the first "Fabulous Finds Friday!"
 I also made the shell wreath using plaster of paris.



I stumbled across this table cloth at Target on clearance for $6.48 and decided it needed to be new curtains for the guest/girls bathroom. I was planning on redoing them already  because the old ones just weren't doing it for me anymore. At the same time, they totally match the little nooks I painted over spring break... and I got to make pillows and a table cloth for the front porch. All for $6.58 and in about an hour. Whoohoo!
P.S. I have no idea why Lilly's ballerina post from April showed up here, silly blogspot!

3 comments:

  1. I bought that same table cloth and re-upolstered my kitchen chairs with it! It's cute fabric, so much you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors- so fresh and clean and summerie

    ReplyDelete