Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabulous Find Friday: Good Deeds, Please



Do you remember Lilly's marble jar? We loved it and it worked well, but like anything, over time it got put away and forgotten about. Recently, I stumbled across these good deed cards over at eighteen25. I love the simplicity of a punch card and consider these a very fabulous find. Lilly wrote her own name on her card and earned her first punch by letting her sister go first without any prompting, now that's a good deed!
I'm even planning on using these with my kindergartners in the fall, so head on over there and print some out for the little sweethearts in your life.

2 comments:

  1. oh they are perfect, and will be great for your kindergarteners. came by from life made lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea for home. I used to teach 1st grade and these would have been perfect for the kids.

    ReplyDelete