Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wee-Ones Wednesday: Stars and Stripes

I tried to get pictures of the girls in their pretty outfits, but before I knew it, they were in the water.

Iris and Adam sitting in a tree...

The four feathered friends


We even played a US history trivia game this year. Who knew 8th grade curriculum was so hard?

Pretty girl
Me, my sis, & Phia


This is the first time all kids ate at the same time at the same place!

Iris: " Baby Aubrey. She's cute."

Lilly could not wait to get her hands on a sparkler.

Iris took her one sparkler, screamed, and walked it straight to the bucket.

Right after this picture was taken, Iris took my face in her hand and told me, "Nigh nigh." She was done!


Uncle Brian really delivered this year. The fireworks were so much fun. Thank you, Uncle B!

We hope you had a super fun 4th. We sure did. I think this is our 5th or 6th year hosting. It's hard to believe we started before the kids were born. We missed some good friends and had a new, tiny one.

2 comments:

  1. bummed i missed the trivia. i love playing that game plus i taught american history to my 5th graders. i might have been decent. :( missed you all also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next year g'pa and g'ma will be there... red.white.&.blue

    ReplyDelete