Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wee Ones Wednesday: Palm Springs

The girls could not get enough of this slide, even Iris went down by herself!

Right after this picture was taken, Iris got some water wings and told us, "I do it!"

Don't laugh, but Lilly slept in the closet. We put some chair cushions on the floor, covered them with sheets, and she was in heaven.

This car was the coolest thing in the museum. The volunteer told us that they wash it every 6 months.

Iris was the sweetest little chef.
This rope maze was pretty neat. The kids hooked on to one rope and had to go over and under to get to the other side.
Last week, we went to Palm Springs with my parents. I was a little worried about the heat, but with sunscreen and a pool near by, I had nothing to fear. We could hardly get the girls out of the pool and went twice a day. We also visited the Children's Discovery Museum of the desert. It had a lot to offer, but I have to say that painting on the VW bug was the best part. My sister and her family came down about half way through our little vacation. The cousins had so much fun being together, I didn't even notice until I got home that I didn't have any pictures of them playing together. I suppose I was too busy enjoying the moment!

1 comment:

  1. that discovery museum looks like a lot of fun, esp. that car. so cool.

    ReplyDelete